Research the roof type that you were assigned in class and create a fact sheet including the following:
- Fit on one letter-size sheet
- Include an least one image of a building with that roof type – preferably a photo of a local building, if possible. You may also choose to model the roof in Revit.
- Describe advantages and disadvantages of the roof type
- Identify the geographic area where the style is often used
Answer the following questions on a separate sheet:
- What is the most common roof type where you live? Do different areas or neighborhoods have different styles? List two of the styles and describe why you think they are predominant.
- If you were designing a house for yourself, which roof style would you choose and why?
This project is due on Thursday, Sep 7