When you access your child’s schedule, their “color” team can be determined by locating their science/social studies teachers on their schedule:
- 6th Purple: Fetters/Dohlman
- 6th Gold: Borzo/Sink
- 6th Silver: Keller/Harvey
- 7th Purple: Poppinga/McKenna
- 7th Gold: Langel/Retzlaff
- 7th Silver: Pollock/Sturgill
We run a few different schedules during the school year. All can be found below and here is a bit of the “WHY” behind each of them…
- Our Movement schedule allows for some outside time following lunch each day. We started this a couple years ago as part of our understanding and belief that students (and adults) need to have time in their day to play and move. We run this schedule in the fall until the weather turns too cold and again in the spring when it consistently warms up again.
- Our No Movement schedule runs during our winter months.
- Early out schedule takes place on Wednesdays when our teachers partake in professional development (learning, collaboration and professional growth). These days can be found on our district calendar here.
- Hopefully we won’t use our Late Start schedule much but when weather concerns take place early in the morning, sometime we use this schedule. We may also use it when we have some special events in the morning at school that take place from 8:05 until 10:05a (ex: state testing).