Covers all aspects of professional job placement procedures including career goal setting, developing prospective employer lists, resume writing, job application forms, employment tests, personal appearance, interviewing, and follow up.
During this course, the student will be expected to:
1. Assess the job search process
2. Develop a personal inventory
3. Assess the job market
4. Develop a job-seeking promotional package
5. Prepare for the employment interview
6. Assess job transition strategies