- Certificate of Advanced Studies (Superintendency) – Iowa State University, 2007
- Masters of Education (Principalship) – University of Nebraska, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts (Business Education) – Northwestern College, 1999
Current Experience in Teaching/Administration
- Associate Superintendent – Waukee CSD (2016-current).
- Adjunct Instructor – Buena Vista University & Drake University (current)
- Member of Executive Committee & Vice-President – School Administrators of Iowa (current)
- Representative Council – Iowa High School Athletic Association (current)
Previous Experience in Teaching/Administration
- High School Principal – Waukee CSD (2011-2016)
- High School Principal – Vinton-Shellsburg CSD
- Middle/High School Principal – Remsen-Union CSD
- 9-12 Business Education Teacher/Coach – Southeast Polk CSD
- 7-12 Business Education Teacher/Coach – Boyden-Hull CSD
Living and working in this great district gives me a ongoing sense of pride. My wife also works in the district and we are very thankful to be part of this great community! My son is a 5th grader at Maple Grove Elementary and my daughter is a 3rd grader at Maple Grove Elementary. I also have two step-children who are in 9th grade at Prairieview and 3rd grade at Walnut Hills Elementary.