PILLOW TALK: Some thoughtful questions to ask before bed to create sweet dreams.
- What do you like to dream about?
- What is your best memory this school year?
- Who is your hero? Why?
- How would you describe your family?
- If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
- What are you most proud of yourself for?
- Who is the kindest person you know? Why?
- What do you like most about your best friend?
- What is one thing you would like to learn to do well?
- If you were an animal what one would you be and why?
- When is the last time someome hurt your feelings? How did you react?
- Do you know someone who is going though a hard time? How can you help them?
- What is the scariest thing that happened this year?
- If you could keep only one thing, out of everything you have, what would it be?
- Who do you think is really successful? Why?
- What’s the best thing about your teacher this year?
- When do you feel misunderstood by grown-ups?
- What three words best describe you?
- What’s something that makes you angry?
- What’s the best compliment you ever received?
© 2011 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.