WaukeeBackpack is Waukee Community School District’s “green” approach to distributing information from school sponsored activities and non-profit organizations during the school year.
Why “Go Green?”
- Parents will now be able to find information in one easy online location.
- School newsletters will now have room for more educational material.
- Our community non-profits will save money on printing.
Where to Find Information
- Waukee Camps and Clinics
- Waukee Community Education
- Waukee/District Events
- Non-profit/Community Fliers
- Non-school sponsored information will only be distributed from non-profit organizations. All flier distribution request should be submitted at least 10 days prior to the desired distribution date using the WaukeeBackpack Request Form. The completed form and one copy of the exact material in PDF format must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Non-school sponsored materials must include the following statements printed in type at least as large as the majority of the other text in the materials, separate from other text and located in a conspicuous location: This is not a Waukee Community School District publication. It is being distributed through the school district as a community service of the district to inform you of other community activities or services available.
- Maximum upload file size: 2MB
- To download Flier Request Form click here.
Limited Print Materials
- Upon District approval, a limited number of materials may be distributed for students who do not have a computer and/or Internet access via the community table at the school. All fliers must be approved and dropped off at district office. No fliers should be dropped of at school buildings. Fliers should be separated in bundles of 25-50 and labeled with the name of the school you would like your flier distributed to.