Training Camp Details
Saturday, December 8 & December 15
South Middle School, 2350 LA Grant Pkwy
Week 1 December 30 – January 5
Practice #1 – Wednesday, Jan. 2
Game – Saturday, Jan. 5
Week 2 January 6 – 12
Practice #2 – Monday, Jan. 7
Game – Saturday, Jan. 12
Week 3 January 13 – 19
Practice #3 – Wednesday, Jan. 16
Game – Saturday, Jan. 19
Week 4 January 20 – 26
Practice #4 – Wednesday, Jan. 23
Game – Saturday, Jan. 26
Warriors Youth Basketball Program – Boys Grade 2-5 Flier
Registrations accepted until all roster spots are filled
- 8U eligible (8 years old or younger on 12/31/18)
- 10U eligible (9 or 10 years old or younger on 12/31/18)
- 12U eligible (11 or 12 years old or younger on 12/31/18)
- 14U, 16U, 18U (13 or younger on 12/31/18)
WAC Softball Flier
The Waukee Athletic Department is proud to announce the inaugural season of the Waukee Girls Youth Basketball Developmental Program for grades 4 – 7. Head Coach Chris Guess and his staff will lead a comprehensive three-month program that will include individual player evaluation, individual skill development, and team competition.
- 4th Grade: September 4 5:30-7:00pm / September 11 5:30-7:00pm
- 5th Grade: September 4 5:30-7:00pm / September 11 5:30-7:00pm
- 6th Grade: September 4 7:00-8:30pm / September 11 7:00-8:30pm
- 7th Grade: September 4 7:00-8:30pm / September 11 7:00-8:30pm
**All players must be evaluated to participate.
There is a $10.00 evaluation fee per player.
Register online for Waukee Girls Youth Basketball Program
Download Waukee Girls Youth Basketball Program Flier
Date: Saturday, October 13
Location: Waukee High School
Showcase Details: Doors will open at 7:00am with the performances beginning at 8:30am. Check in will be from 7-8am.
Cost: $15 per registered routine, $5 entrance fee for all non-dancers
Music: Routines should be between 1:30 and 2:00 minutes, please bring dancer’s cut music either on a CD or on a phone
Waukee Dance Team Solo Showcase Flier
WaukeeBackpack will post fliers for WCSD Camps & Clinics, Community Education and non-profit organizations throughout the year.